Including the following services:
Day 1: check-in at 14:00 and Dinner
Day 2: Breakfast and check-out at 10:00 am, Cloud-hunting, Tent-sleeping
***This rate is applicable for adults and kids above 12 years old
Kids from 6 – 11: 20% discount
Kids from 3 – 5: 50% discount
***Supplementary fee for sleeping on bamboo house upper-floor: 200,000 VND/pax
We would like to serve you thoughtfully, please contact us and book in advance!
With your own transport, you present yourself at the parking lot at the mountain foot at 16:00, when it is cool enough for trekking. (We start collecting visitors at 14:00, so if you wish, you can come earlier.) Parking is free. We will send you a link to show you the directions.
From there, you can trek UP to UP Base Camp or have a local person carry you on a motorbike. The trail UP to UP Base Camp is a beaten path lined UP with green coffee and tea farms. along the way, there are several inclines which are not very steep; so you can conquer them easily (a 5 years-old kid can do).
Arriving at UP Base Camp, you take a rest, pick UP your tent, take a hot bath, and have dinner.
By the warm fire, you enjoy a nutritious and delicious BBQ.
05:15: waking UP early to welcome the sunrise, you can go hunting for clouds. The clouds here are sometimes as thick as a blanket that you can toss UP on your hands; another time, they become so hazy and ethereal, wrapping UP the hills. You can take stunning photos here. Or you can practice yoga and meditation in the vast nature and take deep inhales of the pure air and welcome the first light rays of the new day.
Having breakfast, taking a break. Hammocks, books, and chess games are available for you to relax and enjoy. Then, you will start trekking downhill at about 10:00 am.
Facilities at UP Base Camp:
- Standard 4-person tents, sleeping bag, under mattress, pillows
- The sleeping mattress inside a bamboo house, with a supplementary fee: 200,000 vnd/pax
- Clean restrooms, with water heated by solar energy
- Electricity: available from 18:00-21:00. If you want to stay UP later, we will provide candles and battery-powered torches. You need to remain quiet, to avoid disturbing others.
- Onsite slippers to relax your feet
- Bath soaps, hair shampoos, and toothpaste.
- Day 1: BBQ dinner
- Day 2: Breakfast
- Sufficient drinking water
Our services do not include the:
- VAT 10%
- Meals and drinks not mentioned above
- Tips for porters and service team
- Transportation of personal belongings: 75,000 – 100,000 VND/way
Contact us Now!